*Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. For more details, you can read my Terms and Conditions page.
Affordable Midcentury Modern Accent Chairs
A living room without an accent chair is like a dance party without music. At least that's how I feel!
I was browsing for a Midcentury Modern accent chair for a client of mine, and I was so thrilled about what I was finding, I thought I should share some of my discoveries with you.
Sure, there are many, many expensive accent chairs out there. Depending on what you're looking for (material, style, dimensions, etc.), the price range can vary greatly. But the good news is, most of the chairs I shared in this blog post are under $500.00 (yay!).
I've been loving the colour yellow lately, and I am personally quite drawn by the yellow Biggerstaff armchair, by George Oliver. Let me know which accent chair tickles your fancy the most in the comments! :)
9 Affordable Midcentury Modern Accent Chairs:
1. Zipcode Design Gray Dreer Tufted Barrel Chair: Elegant, simple and comfortable barrel chair from Zipcode Design. I love the simple look of this chair, with its wood legs and its plump cushion. Easy to include into any décor theme, really.
2. George Oliver Yellow Biggerstaff Armchair: Just a gorgeous yet simple accent chair. I picked the yellow one for this post, but it does come in 4 other colour options too. It appears this chair is easy to assemble and durable. From the vendor's description: "Made of solid wood frame and soft sponge, linen fabric cover make this chair durable, can serve you for a long time."
3. Mercury Row Ameer Armchair: I absolutely love the look of this armchair. With its sleek and clean lines, this chair will bring the MCM look of your living room to the next level. I personally like the creamy white (light gray) colour, however it also comes in a darker gray and a bright red.
4. Ivy Bronx Holbeach Black Tufted Armchair: A chair that has a more neutral, contemporary look to it. It's made of faux leather and comes in several different colour options. Its shape and style are very much Midcentury Modern inspired and would look great in either an office or living room.
5. White Faux Fur Everly Quinn Rickards Armchair: Not only this chair is fun, soft and fluffy, it also gets fantastic reviews! It will look good in any room of your house, really. Also comes in pink!
6. Rattan and Wood Esme Armchair: Rattan, rattan, and more rattan, please! Ok, I don't know about you, but I have a thing for a wood and rattan combination. This chair simply looks stunning. It comes in 8 different colour options, and also gets amazing reviews.
7. Citium Nestor Green Velvet Wingback Chair: A beautiful and bold statement accent chair. This green chair is a tad pricier than the other contenders on this list, but it won't disappoint. Oh, and it also gets great reviews.
8. Faux Leather Eaton Camel Tufted Lounge Chair: This chair is the perfect combination of stylish and functional. A durable chair in faux leather, with a Midcentury Modern-Industrial fusion look.
9. Dark Gray VEDBO Armchair: An elegant combination of the MCM and Scandinavian looks, in a soft, dark gray colour. It is said to be comfortable and durable. Once again, Ikea delivers a stylish, simple product of quality.
As always, don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Happy shopping! :)